This is one of our best selling seats. It's a perfect seat for
muscle cars, street rods and other vehicles where the driver wants
a really comfortable touring seat. They have outstanding support
and maximal comfort for discriminating drivers in a more traditional
Recaro design. Ideal for unique vehicles requiring easy accessibility
and an optional armrest.
Like the RECARO Specialist S, LXF seat, the Specialist M, LXW also
offers a comfortable and supportive backrest to ensure an ergonomically
correct posture. The long and flat seat cushion is particularly
suitable for medium-sized to large persons of 6' and above. The
difference between the Specialist S LXF seat and this seat is the
thigh extension. A rule of thumb - "If you can insert your
fist between the front side of the seat and back side of your knee
you should have a seat with a thigh extension." The thigh extension
supports the legs of taller drivers giving them a much more comfortable
- Fully padded and upholstered headrest with height and tilt adjustment
- Dual-sided locking recliner with infinite positioning
- Dual-sided seat back release
- Steel-shell construction seat frame
- Low-profile seat cushion bolsters
- Fabric choices: All Avus, (Black or Gray) or $ 899, All Nardo
- $ 999.
- $ 1299 - Black only.
- Leather - $ 1299 - Colors: Black, Beige and Medium Gray.
or Leather Color Swatches Furnished Upon Request.
lumbar support - $ 94
- $ 175 each for cloth seats, $ 210 each for leather seats.
Here For Seat Dimensions